Saturday, November 6, 2010

Economy & Halloween, San Francisco

Halloween - A very wonderful holiday in America, in San Francisco. Not just American, people from all over the world are crazy about this holiday, crazy about masquerade. From superstar, like Lady gaga, to animation heroes, thousands of costumes are selling in stores. 


Believe it or not! Everything could be happened in San Francisco. Crazy San Francisco sometimes is not crazy any more. With the bad economy, people are not that crazy any more. They start to think about their pockets, think about their money. In my video, you will find out mostly how people celebrate Halloween in San Francisco, not the crazy part, but the tough part.   



To enjoy the better quality video, go to my YouTube. You will find out something that really you want! 
To join my hot topic discussion, go to my Facebook page and Twitter. Leave your very own comments. 
Thank you for watching! Have a GREAT weekend! 




ThanKs:
Thanks Kelly Yu for the professional make up! It's very professional!

7 comments:

  1. I just love halloween! Me and my mom always make a lot of effort for it. Just love to dress up and scare some little cutie dressed up kids! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yujiali: Thanks Dear!

    @Joy: I love halloween too. I saw your halloween photos and they are very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest, You are the Best!

    Just a note: Did you use a gun mic or a unidirectional mic? check it out, they are worth the trouble cos I hear the roaring cars passing by too strongly for my taste.
    Laurence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laurence C: Which second are you talking about? Point it out and I will make it better. Thank you! And I appreciate all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did tons of assignments on Halloween!!555555555555

    ReplyDelete