Friday, November 12, 2010

My First Trying On Podcast: Giants Parade


San Francisco - Morn than half a million people in orange and black attire gathered in the Market street of San Francisco during a parade to celebrate San Francisco Giants winning the 2010 World Series Championship. 


This time, I do the news with Podcast which is a series of digital media files that I didn't use it before. Even it's not powerful as Final Cut Pro, but the different effects are coming out when I did this news with Podcast. Hope you guys like it. 

And don't forget to give me your comments which are very useful to  improve my production. Thank you very much!  I appreciate all your visiting and advice.     

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    Your voice over is too soft and the music is overwhelming. Got to balance both. You need to have more excitement in your voice on this piece of news.
    You are the Best, Steph! I believe in U.
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete