Friday, November 19, 2010

iNews San Francisco Live Show


Good afternoon, everyone! Today is Friday, Nov. 19th. I hope you have a good time today.

This one of my homework which we need to do the live show on Justin TV. Our teacher request us that the content of the show should relate to our blog's area and do it fun way. That why we decided to do it as a news live show. However, I don't wanna my two teammates are missing in the show. So I design two shot ads between the news show. One hand, it looks like more fun and more like a real news show, because shows always have commercial ads. In the other hand, my two teammates can also marking their blogs in this live show. So this is win-win!

This live show is base on the news about the toy ban in San Francisco which I post 2 news on my blog before. The content is 90% real, but we did it as a funny way. Hope you guys like it.

Well, it's Friday today. So have some fun with our live show in Justin TV and have a great weekend. See you next week. This is Stephanie Huang.

1 comment: